BizIn is one of its kind digital platform, that helps in managing a business entirely online, everything from automation, to sales, to reputation management to everything! BizIn is a subscription-based suite that provides every possible business tool needed for a business to succeed.
At BizIn we value teamwork, initiative, determination, professionalism, and passion. Working here you will find a creative team focused on delivering high quality customer satisfaction, and individuals who thrive from working in a fast paced, collaborative and innovative environment.
We currently have an opportunity for a contract HR Intern position to support our BizIn HR team. Reporting to the HR Business Partner, responsibilities will include providing HR administration support to multiple HR functions across the business including, recruitment and HRIS data management.
OVERVIEW OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with Human Resource team on various tasks and projects simultaneously
- Provide front line HR support to local client base
- Assist with full-cycle recruitment and interview process – which include posting of vacancies, sourcing of candidates, reviewing of resumes, conducting phone screens, setting up in-person interviews, tracking and reporting of candidate status, conducting reference checks, and onboarding activities.
- Maintain employee information and file in HRIS
- Provide excellent service to hiring managers and a great experience to candidates
- Perform other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Ability to take ownership of projects, prioritize, and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and sensitive to privy information
- Strong work ethic and ability to work well independently and in a team environment
- Ability to see beyond present assignment and search for new and improved techniques, methods and processes to upgrade or facilitate work
- Ability to work well with limited supervision and exercise strong time management skills, and ability to multitask in a busy environment
- Excellent project management and organizational skills and attention to detail in all areas of work
- Ability to remain calm and rational despite heavy workloads, work well under pressure, and meet set deadlines
- Ability to prepare work free from errors, and perform responsibilities in a thorough, complete manner
- Ability to communicate effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization, internally and externally
- Strong presentation, written, and verbal skills
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including MS Office Suite and Outlook
- Ability to work with Google Sheets
- Access to personal development coaching sessions
- Access to BizIn systems
- Potential to get hired as a full-time employee after internship
- Get experience to build your designing skills with a growing start-up
- Gain practical, hands-on experience, in a range of human resources duties
- Free entry to all webinars/workshops and events
- Get a certificate from the organization with the number of completed hours
- Reference letter for any future opportunities
To apply please send your resume to help@BizIn.com
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
At BizIn, we value the diversity of the people we hire and serve. BizIn is an equal opportunity employer. If you require accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise us so that suitable accommodations can be made.