BizIn is one of its kind digital platform, that helps in managing a business entirely online, everything from automation, to sales, to reputation management to everything! BizIn is a subscription-based suite that provides every possible business tool needed for a business to succeed.
At BizIn we value, teamwork, initiative, determination, professionalism, and passion. Working here you will find a creative team focused on delivering high quality customer satisfaction, and individuals who thrive from working in a fast paced, collaborative and innovative environment.
We currently have an opportunity for a contract Marketing Intern position to support our BizIn Marketing team. We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our marketing department and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies.
As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our marketing and advertising team in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels.
This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast paced work environment.
OVERVIEW OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support marketing campaign planning and execution.
- Write copy for social media posts, promotional emails, and other marketing collateral.
- Assist in the creation of written, video, and image content for marketing channels.
- Participate in marketing brainstorming sessions.
- Assist in the management of website SEO.
- Help Organize Marketing events
- Take part in formal and informal training opportunities.
- Measure and report the results of marketing initiatives
- Perform other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Applied understanding of basic marketing principles
- Familiarity with major social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Self-starter with ability to work independently
- Comfortable with multitasking in a deadline-driven environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of SEO techniques and best practices
- Basic photography, image and video editing, and graphic design skills
- Ability to remain calm and rational despite heavy workloads, work well under pressure, and meet set deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization, internally and externally
- Strong presentation, written, and verbal skills
- Access to personal development coaching sessions
- Access to BizIn systems
- Potential to get hired as a full-time employee after internship
- Get experience to build your designing skills with a growing start-up
- Work on increasingly challenging and engaging real-world projects
- Gain hands-on experience in each stage of the marketing process
- Collaborate with experienced marketing professionals
- Attend meetings, events, and other networking opportunities
- Free entry to all webinars/workshops and events
- Get a certificate from the organization with the number of completed hours
- Reference letter for any future opportunities
To apply please send your resume to help@BizIn.com
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
At BizIn, we value the diversity of the people we hire and serve. BizIn is an equal opportunity employer. If you require accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise us so that suitable accommodations can be made.