BizIn is one of its kind digital platform that helps in managing a business entirely online, everything from automation, to sales, to reputation management to everything! BizIn is a subscription-based suite that provides every possible business tool needed for a business to succeed.
At BizIn we value teamwork, initiative, determination, professionalism, and passion. Working here you will find a creative team focused on delivering high quality customer satisfaction, and individuals who thrive from working in a fast paced, collaborative and innovative environment.
We currently have an opportunity for a contract Sales Intern position to support our BizIn Sales team. The ideal intern will be a great fit for our energetic and creative team. You’ll gain hands-on experience working on challenging, meaningful projects with guidance from a mentor and other members of our team. It will be a commision based position.
OVERVIEW OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Research and generate lists of potential customers
- Provide input on customer briefs, presentations, and sales literature
- Help develop client relationships and retain existing accounts
- Assist in evaluating new sponsorship opportunities
- Assist in daily activities such as follow-up, cross selling, up-selling ideas, proposals and direct channels sales support.
- Maintaining organized sales information
- Learn and apply sales techniques
- Maintain sales records
- Support Sales Representatives on Staff product training
- Perform other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Ability to take ownership of projects, prioritize, and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and sensitive to privy information
- Strong work ethic and ability to work well independently and in a team environment
- Ability to work well with limited supervision and exercise strong time management skills, and ability to multitask in a busy environment
- Interest in working in sales and willing to learn the techniques required to excel
- Ability to remain calm and rational despite heavy workloads, work well under pressure, and meet set deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization, internally and externally
- Strong presentation, written, and verbal skills
- Access to personal development coaching sessions
- Access to BizIn systems
- Potential to get hired as a full-time employee after internship
- Get experience to build your designing skills with a growing start-up
- Work on increasingly challenging and engaging real-world projects
- Gain hands-on experience in each stage of the sales funnel
- Collaborate with experienced sales professionals
- Work closely with a mentor who has over 20 years of experience in the field
- Attend meetings, events, and other networking opportunities
- Free entry to all webinars/workshops and events
- Get a certificate from the organization with the number of completed hours
- Reference letter for any future opportunities
To apply please send your resume to help@BizIn.com
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
At BizIn, we value the diversity of the people we hire and serve. BizIn is an equal opportunity employer. If you require accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise us so that suitable accommodations can be made.