BizIn is one of its kind digital platform, that helps in managing a business entirely online, everything from automation, to sales, to reputation management to everything! BizIn is a subscription-based suite that provides every possible business tool needed for a business to succeed.
At BizIn we value, teamwork, initiative, determination, professionalism, and passion. Working here you will find a creative team focused on delivering high quality customer satisfaction, and individuals who thrive from working in a fast paced, collaborative and innovative environment.
We currently have an opportunity for a contract Software Developer Intern position to support our BizIn Software Development team. As a software developer intern, your responsibilities are to learn as much as you can about software engineering as well as learn how to navigate the politics and dynamics of a corporate or startup setting. Your job duties as a software engineer intern include tasks like coding and debugging software applications and experimenting with design elements. We frequently work in small teams to solve problems, explore new technologies, and learn from one another. The ideal intern for this environment will be enthusiastic and collaborative.
OVERVIEW OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work in collaboration with senior software engineers
- Learn agile software development
- Learn software design through practice
- Document and test new software applications
- Assess new application ideas
- Research competitor offerings
- Develop applications (coding, programming)
- Interview beta testers
- Develop user experiences on the Android and iOS platforms
- Work with third party APIs
- Work with privacy sensitive data
- Consistently deliver value to patients with each feature release
- Foster a healthy engineering culture
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Some experience implementing user interfaces
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Working with remote team members using online collaboration tools
- High energy, a positive outlook, an entrepreneurial spirit and ready to take initiative.
- Strong growth-mindset and eager to learn.
- Understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development is preferred.
- Adaptable, open-minded, and comfortable to work with ambiguity and change in the fast paced e-commerce industry.
- Ability to document and present your work
- Access to personal development coaching sessions
- Access to BizIn systems
- Potential to get hired as a full-time employee after internship
- Get experience to build your designing skills with a growing start-up
- Work on increasingly challenging and engaging real-world projects
- Collaborate with experienced software development professionals
- Attend meetings, events, and other networking opportunities
- Free entry to all webinars/workshops and events
- Get a certificate from the organization with the number of completed hours
- Reference letter for any future opportunities
To apply please send your resume to help@BizIn.com
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
At BizIn, we value the diversity of the people we hire and serve. BizIn is an equal opportunity employer. If you require accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise us so that suitable accommodations can be made.